- High performance, low-loss design
- Reduced resistance to air-flow
- Tested to the latest AS1530.4:2014 Section 10 & Section 11
- Insulation up to 120 minutes
- Wide range of compliant installations
- Installer label included
- Ezy-Fit Brackets
- Wall & floor systems
- Ultra low-maintenance costs.
Customise & Add To
Your Quote Request List
You must be logged in to view product options
- Fire Integrity Rating: 60 / 90 / 120 minutes
- Insulation Rating: 60 / 90 / 120 minutes
- Pressure Loss Data – See Curves
- Sleeve Z275 Galvanised Steel
For more information, Pressure Drop and Mastic Calculators please check https://www.kilargo.com.au/ourproducts/ifdo-ll/
For airflow & pressure data please refer to the N.A.T.A. Laboratory Tested Pressure Drop Data.
All fire dampers shall be Kilargo intumescent IFD-LL series, with no moving parts and allow for bi-directional airflow.
Intumescent fire dampers shall be tested for Fire Resistance Level (FRL) requirements in accordance with AS 1530.4:2014 Section 10 & Section 11.
Fire Damper installation shall be strictly in accordance with the relevant requirements of AS 1682.2, and Kilargo System Installation details including the use of Kilargo Intumescent Mastic.